Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Taylor's Baptism

Taylor at four years old
'This is my day,
My Baptism day,
Jesus wasy Baptized
The very same way.'
I just can't believe my sweet Taylor is old enough to be baptized! It was a wonderful morning that I will remember forever. Everyone that participated did a great job. I only hope I can do my part now and continue to teach her about the atonement, repentance, and The Holy Ghost. I'm so proud of her.
Taylor wrote her own baptism program. I loved this because its so personal. Those of you who really know her know that writing her own program was the greatest thing to her!! Taylor is the greatest kid!!


Daddy and Taylor. This picture means so much to me.All the family that was here to attend her baptism. Thanks for coming everyone!!!

She has the sweetest spirit about her. She told me that morning that she was so excited to get baptized.Well I almost had Brinley smiling can't you tell? ha ha

8 comments:

Truly and Shane said...

My Baby Buttons is baptized! She looks beautiful. Taylor you really look so pretty and I love more than anything in the world that you wrote your own program. That is the neatest thing. I've also fallen more in love with Shay for some reason, baptism day is a big deal for him too!
The family picture is really good. Love your hair it's longer and dad is looking smokin! Eastons hair is so dang cute spiked up and a bit to the side. my favorite.

What? you added more to the bottom, I can't believe you can throw water balloons at your parades. Wouldn't you have liked to drill the grumpy man in the face while he was yelling at you then watch the water trickle down his cheeks? Hahaha
I wish you heard me laughing at Brinley in the bottom picture. good times

Truly and Shane said...

P.S. Shane said Eastons tie is pimp and he loves the untucked shirt

Mom or Nancy Crocker said...

The picture of Taylor at 4 yrs old is too cute. OMG! Well, her baptism was awesome. I cried most of the way through it....kept thinking of my Dad, and honestly couldn't believe she was old enough to be baptized. I was so grateful that Daddy and I have been able to attend all the grandchildrens' blessings, and then to be at our first grandchild's baptism was a bit overwhelming. Tay was so sweet to ask me to lead the music. I really enjoyed it even though I could hardly sing a word of the opening song through the tears. Super special day.

Nat Lud said...

Congrats Tay! What a crazy thing to think that she's 8! Dylan Evans just got baptized too! So sweet.

Mom or Nancy Crocker said...

P.S. Especially loved Tay's handwritten program. Remember your baptism? You wrote your own program too!

Melody B. said...

That is AWESOME! What a day, huh? How proud of her you must be, she seems like such a good/sweet girl. Seeing her in white I think of how Heavenly Father must be proud too.

Francie said...

that program and that sweet girl are priceless! you have done an amazing job with her! or...maybe...shes done an amazing job with you LOL...

PetersonFam4 said...

Hi Rachel. Your kids are beautiful;) I wish I would have known about her baptism... Billy and I would have come, seriously. My mother-in-law has a cabin like 15mins from Showlow. Next time were there we should get together for dinner. Congrats on the baptism and blessing. Love- Trina