Monday, July 7, 2008

I turned the corner and Easton had pulled everything out of the game and linen closet! What you can't see is that most of the games and open and scattered everywhere under the blankets and towels!! He said he wanted the game Buckaroo which of course was on the top. He was such a good boy to help me clean it up.
YES! Buckaroo rocks!!
I call her my budda sometimes cause I rub her tummy for good luck!
I bought the kids a blow up pool and put it on the back porch with their little red slide-hours of fun!! Yes it does get kind of hot up here.
The other day Paige asked why Dad had to work and I told her so he can make money so we have a house to live in and a car to drive, food to eat..etc. They looked at me for awhile and then Taylor said she wanted to make a surprise party for Dad to tell him how much we appreciate his working so hard. They all made a poster and wrapped homemade gifts for him. It really was one of the sweetest things they have done on their own.

5 comments:

Truly and Shane said...

yes yes yes! I love your updates! I cannot believe how sweet the kids were to do that! Taylor is seriously very special! You deserve the working award...your kids are too young to know how much you really do for their well being!
* Fav pic is in the pool with Easton holding that turtle inches from his face!
*rub baby budas tummy for me too!!! I need some luck :)

Natalie said...

DARLING! I love that your kids did that! Missing you guys! What'd ya do for the 4th? We thought about coming up and seeing you guys, but then we thought about the gas money...yikes! Hope to see you soon-

Lori said...

I love your cute pictures! Thanks for the helpful blog tip you gave me. I did it and it is an improvement! I am still learning!! Love, Lori

Nat Lud said...

What a sweet post. You have such a great little fam.

Melody B. said...

Okay, that is sO sweet of your kids to throw him a party. Can you imagine how much that meant to HIM? Your baby is too much...SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!