Saturday, November 29, 2008

You know life is basically good right now. I still have my downer days but the tears have basically stopped flowing. I've met really nice people who understand what I'm going through and that helps. I know I'm so new at this and have a millions steps to go through before I'm ready to get married again, but I do want that in the future. No one wants to be alone and if they do they are lying. The problem is that no matter how good I'm feeling about myself I always have in the back of my mind.....I have four kids. Four amazing beautiful children and who really is going to be interested in a woman with four kids? What a sacrific that is to not only get married but take on four kids? Who knows. I'm worth it right? I have so much love to give and whoever it is that falls in love with me will fall in love with my kids too and they will be the lucky one!!!......'Someday my prince will come' ....:)

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Rach-love your crazy self portrait on your sidebar! That is me every day I think!

It's good to catch up on your blog. I'm so grateful you have your family right now. I know they are a big help to you!

Lots of love-

jaime said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Deann said...

Rachel, It is so good to see your family again...even if it isn't in person. I miss you and your beautiful smile. Like I have said before, you will be just fine because you are a beautiful, "attracting" person with everything to offer. You make people want to be around you and you make them feel good. I am so glad that things are feeling better for you and your kids. I had another one of my dreams last week... :) I'll tell you about it later. Who knows, maybe I still got it. We'll talk soon, I promise. Aaron asks me all the time if I have talked to you lately. You know I am always here for you. Know that we all think of you often and want the very best for you...whatever that may be. Till next time, take care.

Anonymous said...

This is Bro. Rosser. You have a beautiful family and you still seem to be awesome. Congrats on being a nurse. Drop me an email sometime.

Bro Rosser

wjbrown said...

Your so beautiful Rachell your time will come. Please come and stop by and stay if needed if ever in Salt Lake.

beth said...

Rachel, I came across your blog just as your life was changing. I like to check in and see how you are doing. You look great! Countenance and all! I was in similar circumstance with three children, 16 mo, 2 1/2 and 4. 2 years later I remarried and now have 5 more children...yikes it has been 17 years..believe me it flies! There is always hope! I am sure you will find your prince. Enjoy the time with your children now and take it in stride! Miracles do happen! It will happen for you :) sincerely, beth