Saturday, November 29, 2008

My dad working on his beloved Harley Davidson. What a stud
Her name is Boo! My mom rescued her from outside her work building the day before halloween...hense the name :)
Batman! danananananadananan Batman!
Stunning, what a fin!
I vwant to suck yur bloooooodddd!
MOOOOOOOOOOO!!
I had a scary vampire, a beautiful mermaid, a stealthy batman, and an adorable cow....maybe I should of been the cow ha ha ha!
Carving pumkins with Uncle Keith and Papa Crocker. And yes we saved the seeds and made homeade pumpkin seeds. (they are good but I don't really get all the hype about them :))
She got some really fun stuff!
My only sister-I love her.
I went up to Utah for my sister Truly's baby shower. It was so fun to see her like always. As of today she is 34 weeks and 2 days-what a blessing. For the entire scoop check out her blog. You can access it from mine. I'm so excited for her and Shane. I can't wait to hold, smell, squeeze, and just look at those two beautiful girls.

Flat Stanley visited Truly this past fall and I had to get a picture with him.

Bath time! She is a butterball! I love her sooooo much. She is my special little friend.
My mom bought a new bed so when it came I wouldn't let my dad throw the box away cause it would make an amazing club house! Come on we all have momories of playing in huge boxes of cardboard and I wanted the same for my kids. My dad aka 'The Legend' went to work and tada! the coolest funnest club house ever! The kids LOVED it.
I was kind of bored one day so I took the kids to Hobby Lobby and we decided to make christmas ornamanets! I bought wooded snowflakesa and the kids painted them and decopaged (sp?) scrapbook paper to them. not too messy at all :)

5 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Rach, it is so good to see how things are going! Sounds like you are doing good and keeping busy. You look great and your kids are adorable as ever. We miss ya girl, and hope things continue to look up. You are such an amazing woman and we love ya!

Mom or Nancy Crocker said...

Hi Rach, I'm in Utah with Truly Bug..no babies yet, but soon. I miss you and the kids. Your pictures are awesome and yes, someday your Prince will come!! See you either tonight or tomorrow. I'm not sure which flight I'm taking. Love You Pretty Girl.

Mom or Nancy Crocker said...

PS Dad is HOT!

Truly and Shane said...

Dad IS hot! Now, only if I had a clubhouse as cool as theres! Taylor is writing on the side of it...and thats sooo cute! Of course dad makes them a club house as nice as the four seasons hotel!! Piggy Belle is the greatest cow I've ever seen! She is sooo happy to be a cow! I'm pretty sure she's happy even when she's pooping or hungry. You did so well at Paigey's makeup! She looks awesome! I saw alot of mermaids this year but none as cute as your Ariel! I laughed so hard at Taylors face in her vampire picture...is too good! but seriously Brin's 'MOOOO' picture is making me crazy!
I lvoe my shower pictures. Almost 35 weeks. Oh man CAN ANYONE BELIEVE I MADE IT THIS FAR?! I go to the hospital this Thursday and I know the Perinatologist is gonna take one look at me and say...."what! No Way they're still in there"
wait wait I want BOO!

Tinsley said...

Love the costumes, Paige's makeup is beautiful. And was an adorable cow. I want that clubhouse, your dad is the greatest. Talk to you soon Rachel.