Monday, June 23, 2008

Fun Game that fellow bloggers are doing...So why not join in the fun?

SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Erase my answers, enter yours, and post it. *Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...*They have to be real places, names,things...nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for theboy/girl name question.


WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Rachel
4 LETTER WORD: Race
VEHICLE: Range Rover
CITY: Rocky Point
BOY Name: Randy
GIRL NAME: Rebecca
OCCUPATION: Realtor
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Ribbons
FOOD: Rice
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Razor
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Ran out of time
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Run!!

Now....Your Turn!!!

6 comments:

Truly and Shane said...

heh heh this was funny. I liked Range Rover. And Ribbons???? I guess you were stuck with that one :)

Jod Jas Curtis said...

I love checking out your blog from time to time to see how life is! You have some pretty amazing kiddos :) It looks gorgeous where you live.
take care
luvs
jodi

Natalie said...

Rach-great post. Unfortunately I am swamped with other posts that NEED to get done. But I'll keep this one for later. Great to keep in touch with you girl!

K Bailey said...

I'm an old friend of Rena Brady's and tried to send her a birth announcement but it came back! I did a google search and your blog came up with her name. Could you please pass on the note to her so I can get her info? Thanks! Kevin & Katee Bailey
kwb1234 (at) hotmail.com

Melody B. said...

That Is harder than it looks!

Francie said...

i love your blog Rachel! your kids are so darn cute!!