Thursday, April 10, 2008

Its a girl!

Brinley Shaylynn Hatch was born April 2, 2008! She was two weeks early and was 8 pounds 21 inches long-thanks goodness she came early! We didn't know what we were having by choice and it was so much fun. I highly recommend it-better than Christmas. Well everything went really smooth after I got my epidural and she was out in three pushes.

Hello baby girl!
Oh how I love her! Fat and healthy - I'm so blessed

The kids were so excited to finally hold her. They were not allowed to see me in the hospital because they said we were on the tail end of RSV season. My beautiful children!Isn't she beautiful?

3 comments:

Truly and Shane said...

You should see me- No really I wish you could see me right now! I'm so happy you have updated this, and I really like the new set up. Well done- YOU ROCK!! I remember watching you take all those pictures of Brinny when mom was holding her. How could you even choose one...they were all so perfect.

Rach I'm so sorry about your dog. I understand. I really understand and I feel so helpless. It would make me feel better if I could have been there to help search. Not because I think I'd do a better job, but it'd make my heart feel better. Sometimes I ask myself if loving animals SO MUCH is worth having them because when they disappear or die it's pretty much unbearable for a long while. Too long of a while.
Take the time to be sad...and when you're ready, go get another one. Make it a big family-outing and go get your dog. Let the puppy pick you though!!
Ohhh Rach I'm so sorry about this. I pray for you. Nothing about this is easy and I'm SORRY

Truly and Shane said...

HEY call me anytime and I can walk you through steps; like adding some music. It's fun to have it and mom likes to read with the music. It's a process, easy, but a process. So call me!

Mom or Nancy Crocker said...

Way to go Rach!! Brinley is absolutely beautiful. I love her name too. I was so excited when Truly called and told me you added to your blog, and I'm extra happy that Dudley is coming home! I LOVE my grandbabies!!! Paige and Easton are having a grand ole time at my house, and I'm lovin' it too, although I'm so tired at times I can hardly see straight! Keep up your blog, Rach, I enjoy it more than anyone else!