Sunday, April 13, 2008

My parents have had Paige and Easton at their house in the valley for the past week so I can get some rest after having little Brinley. THANK YOU MOM AND DAD!!!!! This past week has been so nice to be able to relax. Taylor has been a fantastic help and wonderful big sister. I can tell she really loves Brinley. I can't tell you mom and dad how thankful I am that you did this for me. I know you are exhausted-my kids can be crazy!!! Well everyone is home again and I can tell that my life is going to get really busy really quick and I'm starting to panic. I get these overwhelming feelings that I'm not going to be able to pull this off-am I hormonal? -probably but I know with the Lord's help I can do this.

I need to add fun stuff to my blog like music and videos but I don't know how. Keep in touch and hopefully I'll have figured it out-I'm going to call my sister Truly.


I've been watching American Idol and I know I'm not the only one who was absolutely shocked when Michael Johns was kicked off last week -ARE YOU VOTING? Anyway, this is my pick for the final three: (Michael Johns would of been number four!)
David Cook
David Archuleta
Brook White

1 comment:

Mom or Nancy Crocker said...

Thanks for the thanks. Dad and I were pretty tired but had a really good time with Paigey and Easton. As far as idol goes, I predict David Cook will win, but David Archuleta is my fav.