Monday, April 14, 2008

This picture was taken by my sweet mother-in-law Marsha when we got home from the hospital. Its similar to the one I posted earlier but the look on Easton's face is hilarious! "Holy Crap I'm surrounded by girls!!!" Marsha was with me my final week of pregnancy I was so big and awkward just lifting my leg to get in bed hurt. If it wasn't for her help I think my neighbors would of called CPS cause Taylor would of never made it to school and Paige and Easton would of wondered the streets in their pajamas!! Ha! Ha! Brinley's birth was great timing cause Marsha and my Mom were both there, Shaylar made the dental conference (Marsha stayed home with me while Barry and Shaylar went to the dental convention in Phoenix. I think I would of died without her help! I told her between all her service she has given to Kelly and me that her house will sell!), and I was able to go to Keith and Charayye's Open House. Hooray! Thank you Grandma Hatch for everything!!!!!!!.....I hear Brin starting to wake up so see you later!

3 comments:

Mom or Nancy Crocker said...

You're right, Marsha was a life-saver! I'm so glad she was there too. Easton looks pretty funny in the picture!

Melody B. said...

I am SO excited that you found me...and to find you too!:) I love blogging because you find so many to people to reconnect with. Where are you guys living? Leave me your email address so we can catch up!:) Your kids are VERY cute and YOU look great as well! SO good to hear from you! To add a playlist just go to projectplaylist.com set up an account, pick out music, arrange it how you like, pick a color, etc...after I get your email I can help ya do it!:)

Truly and Shane said...

I love Marsha! Thats the best picture I've seen of Easton. He not only looks like 'oh great I'm surounded by girls' but he also looks so pooped like you having a baby took it out of HIM. hahaha Look at your family. Now its COMPLETE!!!