Tuesday, May 13, 2008


HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!! My only boy is 3!!! Easton had such a fun day. His cousin Savannah, Kelly and Fransisco were there along with my parents. Grandma and Grandpa Hatch left early that morning and Easton opened their presents then.
Easton is the sweetest boy ever. He is always concerned about his sisters and when something fun is about to happen he always looks around to make sure his sisters are there with him and if they aren't he won't do anything until they are there. He loves his family and loves Dudley. Man that dog takes alot! I caught him yesterday holding Dudley's back legs and walking him around his room! He loves playing outside and every evening he turns the bathwater light brown. He has the most amazing blue eyes and when he is done going to the bathroom I hear 'mom all done!' Every night I sing 'Twinkle twinkle little star' and at the end of every phrase he squeeks really high. I have no idea why he does it but I treasure it. Every Sunday he doesn't want to go to church and lately he cries in Nursery but when the meetings are all over he runs to me and says 'that was so fun mom!!!' Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!

Oh my gosh did my dad get him the cutest present! Yep you got it its a real leather Harley Davidson vest just like Papas!! Easton thought it was pretty awesome. He wore it all day and everyday since. He doesn't have it on right now because its raining outside and I don't want it wet. Oh, and it must be buttoned up.
Can you read the shirt? Hilarious! Thats what Grandmas are for!
Kids just love pinatas! All the kids had a turn. Taylor was last and she broke it open. Easton was so upset that he didn't get to hit it again Shaylar quickly grabbed some candy and shoved it into the left over head and Easton went to town. Quick thinking Dad!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM AND MARSHA!! I would post a picture of my mom and me eating our breakfast that Shaylar made (unbelieveable omletes) except we both look like a desil truck ran us over. Ha not joking..... Shaylar and the kids made breakfast in bed for us and my mom said that Paige spilled the orange juice on the bed and that was her favorite part. Got to love that Paigey! Man, I really have the best mom in the whole world. It was a wonderful Mother's Day. Thanks honey and kids!

5 comments:

J. Francisco Chavarria said...

Wow guys, you are doing a great job at keeping your blog updated. Thak you sooooooooo much for all the good times we had this past week. We enjoyed staying with you and your great kids. We thibk we might have gained 5 lbs. from all the cooking! Ha, ha!

Nat Lud said...

Hey!! Such an adorable little guy. He is so sweet. I absolutely love having a boy. It is such a special thing. Happy Birthday!

Katlyn Papa said...

I love the vest!Happy Birthday Easton!

Melody B. said...

I cuold learn a lot fro myour mom...the orange juice spilling would have gotten to me. But I guess when it's not YOUR bed it's a little easier to handle!:P

Happy birthday buddy! Nothin' like smackin' good 'ol Spiderman in the face a few times to get candy, eh? HA HA HA!

Kenyon said...

Happy Birthday to Easton. You look great!!! I hope you are getting sleep :)