Tuesday, May 13, 2008

This past week we had the privalege of having all of the Hatch's visit except for Aubrey. We hung out, played games, argued, laughed, went out to eat and celebrated Easton's 3rd birthday. It reallt was so much fun. Fransisco and Kelly kept telling me they were sorry they were there for so long and I just wanted to tell them to shut-up!!! I love having family visit and all the stuff that comes with it. It was really good to see Kelly and Fransicso and their two sweet girls Savannah and Lexy (did I spell that right guys?) Lexy is one month older than Brinley.

We went out to eat at Waldo's Bbq which has the best food but the crapiest service ever!!! We have been burned there about three times now and vow to never go back. They are really screwing up a good thing. It was fun visiting....'that was rude!!' ha ha ha and 'sir are you alright?'
We took everyone on the 'Rim Walk' which in rediculously close to our house and finally got a Hatch family picture. The Rim really is absolutley beautiful!!!

2 comments:

Truly and Shane said...

you're done- that's it- you're not supposed to make people cry when they read your blog. EASTON!, he is just godsent and sweet! In the first picture, he is holding your hand, Rachel! Carrying Dudy by the back legs and turning bathwater brown and squeeking at the end of twinkle twinkle is a priceless touch. Ugggghhh He's so great! His vest absolutely makes my day! And I've never seen Paige look so pretty (first picture) and have you seen her legs in the pic at the rim- I think their longer than mine. You look sooo super GOOD too! The best! Really back to normal in the face and I think maybe skinnier?? Yes I like blond on you. Brinnie has some cheeks, I swear like I did! P.S. Where is Lexy in the last picture???

Melody B. said...

Looks like you do a lot of fun things with your family! You guys are ALWAYS outdoors!:)