Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I swear this picture was taken May 22, 2008!!! Isn't this crazy? Two days earlier on tuesday I think the high was 90 and then thursday it was 38! It continued to snow mostly through the night and we woke up to about 3-4 inches and when I took Taylor to school the cars that were coming from Pine Top had at least 6 inches on top of their cars!!!! It was so beautiful I almost put up my Christmas decorations - he he. It melted really fast and didn't stick to the roads thank goodness.
Our good friends the Haslams came to visit us this past memorial day weekend and we sure played! These are just some of the pictures I took and I'll post more later when I get Leanne's pictures. She has an amazing camera.
Charlie Clarks Steak House.........yummy.
My kids decided one morning that it would be soooo funny to stuff themselves with pull-ups, socks, and pajamans!
What nuts!!!
This was Sunday morning right before church and Easton insisted on wearing his Harley Davidson leather vest. Well you bet he wore it to church!! Once we got to Sacrament meeting he took it off- gosh darn he was so cute.

5 comments:

Melody B. said...

What the heck! I have'nt seen Leanne in YEARS! How is she? What is her hubby's name? I feel like I recognize him. Does she have a blog? I can't believe it was SNOWING in MAY up there!

Mom or Nancy Crocker said...

I'm so glad you had a fun weekend with Josh and Leann. That's so cool, just like when you were little and our family hung out with the Haslams! The snow looks beautiful. How amazing was that?! I LOVE the pic of Easton in his vest with his thumb up! What a poser. I love it when you have a new post on your blog!!

Truly and Shane said...

Snowing- it looks beautiful. I wish it would snow here! It's my very favorite! Did you use your fireplace that day?!!
K just noticed all the kids on the couch match up- 3 boys 3 girls WHAT! your kids will be best friends. I have a feeling that Paige and the one next to her are going to be like Nate and me. I laughed out loud when I saw Easty in the vest, AGAIN! What the crap. HE's shower in it if he could, huh!

Kenyon said...

That weather is crazy...enjoy it while it last :) but I guess you get to enjoy weather like that more often. It was great to see a picture of Leann, I havent seen her forever. Having friends over is always so fun. Glad you had a great weekend :)

The Brown Family said...

Okay, Easton looks so much like your Dad in that pic! I really see Uncle Craig there...so cute!